TSC Global Awareness Day
Support the 2021 TSC Global Awareness Day Campaign!
Visit the TSC Global Awareness Day Facebook page to follow the 2021 campaign. We’ll be sharing stories, events and information from the global TSC community.
How you can get involved:
- Contact your local TSC organization to find out about local campaigns and events.
- Download a set of 2021 TSC Global Awareness Day Coloring Flyers, color as you’d like, take a selfie with your flyer and then post it on social media with the hashtags #TSCglobalday and #United4TSC.
- Follow us on Facebook to share TSC information with your networks.
- Use the profile picture frames developed by E-TSC on your own Facebook and Instagram profiles to get people talking about TSC.
- Download sample 2021 TSC Global Awareness Day Tweets.
- Download TS Australia’s “TSC Facts Countdown for 15 Days in May” with graphics (English).
- Ask your local government to issue a proclamation to honor May 15 as TSC Global Awareness Day. To help you get started, download the sample TSC Global Day Proclamation Letter and TSC-Awareness-Proclamation-Template 2021.
- Share a 2021 TSC Global Day Press Release (English).
TS Australia is hosting a virtual TSC health professionals and community conference on the weekend of TSC Global Awareness Day – 15 and 16 May. Whilst the time difference won’t suit everyone, TSA would like to extend a warm welcome to anyone in the global TSC community who would like to attend. More details are available at: https://tsa.org.au/tsc-conference-2021/.