TSCi Improving Care Project
Beyond the Guidelines: How we can improve health care for people with tuberous sclerosis complex (TSC) around the world?
Through the TSCi Improving Care Project, we are working to identify ways TSCi could improve the health care available to people with TSC around the world.
The project aims to:
- Understand what individuals with TSC and their caregivers value in TSC care
- Understand the care available to people with TSC around the world
- Identify key gaps in care around the world
- Identify initiatives to bridge the gap in care
- Identify key research questions to be explored in the future